The domain name shenarrates.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website“) is owned and managed by Pallavi Prakash Kumar. ‘She Narrates’ is a blog that contains original narrations, personal to the author and primary content creator for ‘She Narrates’. ‘She Narrates’ is a website that publishes original opinions and content created by authors of all ages.
Eligibility to use
Privacy and Information Protection
Charges for using the Website
We do not charge any fee for using the Website. However, We reserve the right to change our Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, We may at our sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, We reserve the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on our Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on Our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees.
Rights of Use
We grant you limited rights to access and make personal use of the Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify the Website, or any portion thereof. These rights do not include any commercial use of the Website; any collection and use of any content, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of a third-party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website or any portion thereof (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason Website or any parts of the Website are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website.
If You choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You shall treat such information as confidential, and You shall not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website using Your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of Your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. You shall use caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by She Narrates, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian laws and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to Your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by Your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, You may download a single copy to Your computer or mobile device solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided You agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You shall not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You shall not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If You wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Website name, “She Narrates” the Website logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of ‘She Narrates’. You shall not use such marks unless permitted to do so by Us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Content Created by User
The Website may contain message boards, forums, or bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Created Content”) on or through the Website.
Any User Created Content You post or ask us to post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Created Content on the Website, You grant us and our affiliates and service providers, respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User User Created Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to Us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Created Content You submit or contribute, and You, not Us, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, authenticity, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Created Content posted by You or any other User of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right to:
- Remove or refuse to publish any User Created Content at our sole discretion, without providing any reason to the User.
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the aforementioned, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any content on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ‘SHE NARRATES’ AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all Users and User Created Content and use of Interactive Services. User Created Content shall in their entirety comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Created Content shall not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, or otherwise objectionable, or be likely to deceive, misrepresent or impersonate any person/entity or their identity; or
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
- Potentially or remotely cause to seem to cause infringement of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; or
- Encourage, promote, incite, advocate or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act.
- Include any sales or commercial activities of any sort, like promotions, contests, giveaways, and/or advertising, if not otherwise created by Us; or
- Misrepresent or otherwise create the impression the content has been endorsed by Us if that is not an actual fact.
- We do not allow or permit anyone to run Giveaways and Contests and Advertisements under our name unless approved by the owner/proprietor of ‘She Narrates’. To perform any such activity needs prior permission, approval and agreement sign-on.
- Those who are under medical care for mental or physiological wellness should use it with caution as we do not imply in any way to stop the medical and psychological supervision you might be undergoing.
Note: All content and blogs on She Narrates (www.shenarrates.in) is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
Reliance on Website Content
All content and blogs published on the Website is original, creative expression, a matter of opinion and general information purposes only. We do not and cannot ensure the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of this content. Any reliance You place on said content is strictly and entirely at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising out of any User’s reliance on the content published on the Website. The Website includes content created by third parties, including content provided by third-party licensors. All statements and opinions expressed in such content, questions raised with regard thereto and responses thereof are a matter of personal opinion of the relevant third-party. The said third-party is responsible for any and all content published by them, and such content may not reflect the Opinion of ‘She Narrates’. We do not hold ourselves responsible for or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third party.
You must not use the Website or its contents in any way that causes, or is likely to cause access to the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from Your device(s) to Us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only. You shall not use the Website or its contents for any of the following:
- any fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity, or for any other purpose that is objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or
- any activity that is harmful to minors in any way; or
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing, ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or
- any activity that is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right, or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or
- any activity that relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or
- any activity that impersonates another person; or
- anything threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or
- any activity that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”, or deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or
- any activity that enables you to reverse engineer any part of the Website, or any act that causes, or may be likely to cause damage or impairment to the Webiste or in any manner harms the Us or any other person or entity (as determined by the Us in our sole discretion) or interrupts free access to it in any way; or
- misuse any medical records and history biometric information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter and call data records.
- any activity that violates any law for the time being in force.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Pallavi Prakash Kumar | She Narrates
Postal address: Dwarka sector-11 New Delhi
New Delhi National Capital Territory of Delhi 110075
email address: email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Repeat Infringers. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
We expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the content published on the Website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in the content, the Website, all content, information, software, products, and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Indemnity and Release
When you visit the Website, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both You and Us when you commenced using the Website.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
Changes to the Website
We will update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. However, we aim to give our best to serve You with the best content (educational or entertainment), perspectives and suggestions.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
If You have any questions, issues or complaints regarding any of our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 16th July 2021.